Frequently Asked Questions

The Government of Seychelles

STRICTLY 8.30-12.30 Tuesdays and Thursdays

Please contact the DPA for any information regarding housing allowance. Students who opt for the private sector are not entitled to housing allowance.

Call reception where you will be directed to the Support Services and Special Programmes Unit

All organisations that have a HR section

Chief Executive Officer, ANHRD, Le Chantier Mall, Francis Rachel St. P.O.Box 407, Victoria

Each desk officer is assigned a list of countries, when you call or visit, tell the receptionist which country you are interested to study in and she will guide you to your desk officer

Send an email to your desk officer urgently and follow it up with a phone call

You must explain the emergency to the Receptionist who will then guide you to the appropriate person. You will be asked to put your concern in writing so you may already bring your signed letter/document with you

You must call first to set up an appointment, if you do not have an appointment you cannot see a desk officer

8.30 am to 12 noon on any Tuesday or Thursday